Family Practice Nurse Practitioner - Sign On Bonus and Relocation New
Nurses Etc Staffing Website
No recruiters please
NURSE’s ETC. IS CURRENTLY HIRING
Family Nurse Practitioner
FOR: Fort Hood, TX (Killeen, TX) Family Practice Nurse Practitioner
- A Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree is required at a minimum; however, a Master of Science in Nursing (MSN) degree is preferred.
- Have a minimum of one year of experience (within the past three years) of routinely practicing as a Family Nurse Practitioner.
- Must have and maintain a current, active, valid, unrestricted Nurse Practitioner license in one of the 50 states in the U.S., the District of Columbia, the Commonwealth of Puerto Rico, Guam, or the U.S. Virgin Islands.
- Certification as a Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP) must be an achieved certification by a nationally recognized certifying body (for example, American Nurse Credentialing Center (ANCC) or American Academy of Nurse Practitioners). Appropriate to the specialty area of practice.
- License must correspond to DEA registration number. In addition, the FNP must possess a license (or other authorizing document) for advanced practice issued by either the State Board of Nursing granting the FNP license or another State.
- Must have and maintain current certification in Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS) certification during the contract period of performance. Certifications must be obtained through an American Heart Association approved training program.
- Certification will be maintained for the duration of the individual's advanced clinical practice.
- Be a graduate of an accredited master's level or doctoral program acceptable to the Department of the Army (DA) that prepared the FNP with additional knowledge and skills to practice in their clinical specialty.
- The FNP practices per his/her specialty, the ANA Standards of Clinical Nursing Practice for Nurse Practitioners, and as determined by the organizational mission and scope of care and services...
- Must be able to complete and maintain a National Agency and Local Check (NACLC)background investigation.
PLEASE SEND YOUR UPDATED RESUME TO SONYA WALKER FOR MORE INFORMATION @
Contact me at 210-566-9995
I LOOK FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU SOON.